[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:35:08 -0800
OM4Ti times 3. Never used the OM-1n except as an experiment in
nostalgia after getting the 4Ti. Just a superb picture making machine
and no reason to go back. The three will last past the manufacture of
film or availability of processing. But look at the list. Almost
everyone who has done recent investment in OM equipment has then made
first moves into digital. I kept an OM1N because of nostalgia and its
lack of monetary value. I also have a 50's Mamiya six folder that is
fun. I am delighted by the ease of use and the images from a DSLR as
are others on the list. I even found that images from a 5MP Coolpix
superior if the choice of film and lens was not made very carefully.
The page has turned.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA