[OM] Re: Some new PEN FT photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Some new PEN FT photos
From: Der Eiserne Reiter <ferider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:23:04 -0800 (PST)
Thank you, Moose & Wayne.

--- Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nice gallery!
>
> Label on the Big Basin shot is misleading. That's Sequoia Sempervirens,
> commonly called Redwood, where the tree commonly called Sequoia is
> Sequoia Gigantea. Otherwise, I like the shot.

I corrected that.

> I like the exposure and color of the IIIc shot of Edgewood lakes better
> than the FT shots. I like the 3 GG Bridge shots best of the weekend
> pics. The Heron is cool, but not really in focus.

The slide was better than the scan, I am using NeatImage in batch mode in
between scanning
and PSP, which I should have skipped for the Heron. I am still refining my flow,
and getting the same focus as on the originals seems to be the biggest problem
with my setup. The easiest slides to focus are the MF ones, but this is because
the film
is put in between glass plates ...

Cheers,

Roland.