[OM] Re: Canon D20

Subject: [OM] Re: Canon D20
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:15:27 -0800
Can we please put this size and weight issue to rest? The E-1 is not an
especially small camera despite the marketing hype from Olympus except
in comparison to a top of the line pro camera from Canon or Nikon which
have built in vertical controls and hand grips. Weight without battery
of E-1=660 grams; 20D=685 grams. That difference is 25 grams or less
than an ounce. The Canon 300D and the Nikon D70 weigh less than the E-1
and both Pentaxes are significantly smaller and lighter despite having
physically bigger sensors.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA