[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OMbody.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OMbody.....
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:57:33 -0800

>the best buys in photo equipment where the New York city shops and the
>Duty-Free zone in Colon, Panama,....

Jaime, I got my OM1 at the duty free shops in panama at about the same
time.  I took the train up to Colon but ended up buying in Panama City.
I spent about a week going to all the shops on the strip until they knew
me well. They ended up with all my money, I ended up with the OM1 +
50/3.5 macro in the pile driver ERC, plus a 28/3.5 and 135/3.5 in hard
cases and all sporting flashy AG snozzes. All are still going fine
although the 50/3.5 now is in Europe somewhere since I picked up the MC
version.

Mike