[OM] Re: OM 4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 4Ti
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:55:38 -0500
West  Coast Sports franchises always seem to out-perform their east
coast rivals....in-part to the fact that they have larger budgets and
market share. However, we keep it real out this way....nothing like
playing on natual grass in an open air stadium or better yet in sub-zero
temps. Yes I know...hockey is played on ice but you got to credit the
fans for showing up in adverse conditions like a Buffalo NY Winter.

- Ali

PS - still rooting for the Sabres!! Even tho they might be the 1st NHL
franchise to fold if the lockout doesnt end soon!