[OM] Re: fish and steel works

Subject: [OM] Re: fish and steel works
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 05:50:26 +0000
Thanks Iwert.

That steelworks was very interesting, but my favourite images are the
"Start" (08) and the view of the houses through the dark corridor of
machinery and plant (27).  I am not a great lover of aquaria, but I did
like the one of little Basil :-)

Chris

On 16 Nov 2004, at 22:12, iwert wrote:

> Just posted some recent images,
>
> 12 of my visit this "spring" to a luxemburg steel work:
>
> http://zuiko.fotopic.net/c343649.html
>
> and 12 of our visit to the nearest aquarium... my oldest (3) likes
> fishes
> very much, so this was my first time capturing these animals on film.
> Tricky
> bussiness, but with the aquarium plexi helped a lot as camera
> support...
>
> http://zuiko.fotopic.net/c343629.html
>
> Oh yes,
>
> and the last hombroich meeting with Marc and Doro: was very nice... no
> rain,
> nice lowly yellow sunlight and good company!
>
> Iwert.
<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.