[OM] Re: Auto Tubes

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto Tubes
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:14:21 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2004 6:04:58 AM Central Standard Time,
griberto@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Anybody  want to hazard a guess what the 3 Oly Auto Tubes might  be
worth?

I'd quess somewhere between $100 and $125, assuming they don't show much
wear.  Perhaps a bit more if you find two people who really want them and  if
not
many have shown up lately.  Remember the $100 2-13 screen without  box,
tweezers, etc.  I have both a set of tubes and a 2-13 screen and  I'd much
rather
pay $100 for the tubes than the screen. Bill  Barber