[OM] Re: OM4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4ti
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:38:32 -0000
Francisco Campos wrote:

> How much an Olympus OM4-Ti costs? I'm looking for one second-hand
> in good condition (I think it is discontinued by Olympus, isn't?),
> but I have no idea about its price. Does anybody knows a new one,
> I'm very interested in buying it, I'm very impressed with the Zuiko's
> lenses (and trying to sell all my Nikon gear, too).

They seem to sell for somewhere between £250 and £500 on UK eBay. I haven't
studied it carefully but my gut feeling is that prices for the OM-4Ti are
falling, as equally most lens prices seem to be, too. But some rarer items
(including some lenses) are holding their price very well, and in some cases
are getting dearer.

Simon