[OM] FS OM-4 & Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] FS OM-4 & Zuiko lenses
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:54:55 -0800
OM-4, & Zuiko lens sale.

I am offering these to list members first come first served. Please
reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you
might have. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you receive an item
and for ANY reason are unsatisfied or change your mind I will refund
your money upon the items return in the same condition as it was sent.
Payment can be check, money order, VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

1.    Olympus OM-4 W/Zuiko 50 f/1.8    $250.00
In good user condition. New back foam, minor brassing! Camera is clean
and everything works well. Includes all caps. Lens is in excellent
condition, clean glass, snappy oil free diaphragm, smooth focus, and
clean cosmetically.

2.    Zuiko 50 f/1.4    $50.00
Very nice and fast normal lens.  Glass is in good shape diaphragm is oil
free and snappy, focusing smooth some brassing. All in all a nice fast
lens in decent user shape.

3.    Zuiko 135 f4.5 macro lens W/hood        $300.00
In superb mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean and
mark free, diaphragm is snappy and oil free. Includes the proper hood. A
great lens for field  macro work. Must be used with the variable auto
tube or the bellows.

4.    Zuiko 135 f2.8 telephoto        $125.00
A nice fast lens. Lens is in excellent shape mechanically, cosmetically,
and optically. Includes caps.

Jim Couch