[OM] OM4ti

Subject: [OM] OM4ti
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:08:01 +1300
Francisco asked

> How much an Olympus OM4-Ti costs? I'm looking for one second-hand in good
> condition (I think it is discontinued by Olympus, isn't?), but I have no idea
> about its price. Does anybody knows a new one, I'm very interested in buying
> it,
> I'm very impressed with the Zuiko's lenses (and trying to sell all my Nikon
> gear, too).
> Thanks in advance
> Francisco Campos

If you use this search page on yaBe, you will search all of the site world-wide

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofindtype=1

and enter OM4T   in the search box AND tick the box below to search also
Search title and description of the auction pages,

you will bring most of the items up.

If you substitute    OM-4Ti   you will find a nice body for $122.50

Brian