[OM] Re: Auto Tubes

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto Tubes
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:13:09 -0500
Walt wrote:

Boxes?  They come in boxes!?

<snip>

And speaking of boxes, I've got probably 20 or so that stuff came in, from
OM-4Ti's to Shoe 4's.  I'm tired of storing them.  Is it worth the trouble
to sell them?  Keep in mind that I hate packing and shipping stuff, and I
really don't like standing in line at the post office.

Hey Walt,

How's about we arrange for a local pick up?  You'll give 'em away,
right???  Being a firm believer in the adage "Sh*t sells", packing and
shipping is a non issue for me.  At my nearby P.O. of choice (certainly not
the one designated for my zip code) I seldom wait in line.

Gary