[OM] Re: eBay Germany quotings by Andreas -- was: OM4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: eBay Germany quotings by Andreas -- was: OM4ti
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:51:29 +0100

Radovan Faltus wrote:
> Andreas,
>   please give us again your price analysis web page
> address. Last time i couldn't find it in my bookmarks.
> Thanks,
>  Radek

Hi Radek, Zuiks,

sorry, there is no web page and no bookmark to find it.

My analysis merely rests in my computer as an excel
file. It gets updated daily with my eBay observations
concerning Olympus and assorted other stuff
(mainly flash related). The Olympus part covers
over 10000 transactions from over 300 items now,
the others are over 5000 transactions from over
200 items. All coding is done manually, I do read
the aution texts personally. I skip misleading ones,
or ask sellers for clarifications. I skip those offering
defect or "probably defect" items, and obvious scams.

Andreas

PS: If you need a price -- just ask.