[OM] Re: 4T problem

Subject: [OM] Re: 4T problem
From: "dan" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:44:01 +0000
It sounds to me like temp related greasy latches rather than damaged gears. It
is still not an easy fix on the 4T as IIRC that mechanism is rivited shut
rather than screwed down (JH can correct me on that one if necessary).

I would think with the pricing on a CLA being reasonable it would be better to
get that done and have a completely checked out camera instead of a partial fix.

Dan S.