[OM] Re: OM4TI

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4TI
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:54:41 -0000
Francisco, if you do as Brian Swale recommended yesterday, you *will* find
at least one more OM-4Ti, at *Half* the price of the one you bid on.  But
that will change, of course.

Brian suggested (I have edited this for clarity):

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/AdvSearch?sofindtype=1 and enter OM-4Ti you
will find a nice body for [was $122.50 now more!] as well as two others, not
including the one you bid on.

The body which was at $122.50 is Bob's body.  Alternatively, keep an eye on
this list, as there have been at least two 4T(i) and two 4 bodies offered in
the past week!

--
Piers