[OM] Re: another 135mm, focal length no one likes

Subject: [OM] Re: another 135mm, focal length no one likes
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:49:35 -0500
The 135/2.8 Silvernose that I have is the oldest lens that I have that I
actually bought new.  It was probably about 1975-1977.  Still one of my
favorites.

I think that when I first bought my OM-1 in 1974 or 75 I bought the 50/1.8,
then the 75-150/4 or 28/2.8, then the 135/2.8

I love my 135/2.8, and it will never leave as long as I have an OM camera.

Skip