[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 19:24:20 +0000
I thought it meant bodies we already had, as in three we would choose to keep
of those we actually owned.  Maybe I misunderstood the question, too.

But if you understood it the same way I did, do you really have three OM-3Ti's?
 If so, where do you keep them?  And do you have a big, mean dog or an alarm
system?  And how many firearms, and of what caliber, do you keep loaded at all
times?  Can you hit a rapidly moving target with any of them?

Never mind "rapidly moving."  I keep forgetting how old and stove-up I am.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --