[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: Stephen Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:38:59 -0500
At 07:24 PM 11/19/2004 +0000, Walt wrote:
>But if you understood it the same way I did, do you really have three
OM-3Ti's?

Not anymore.  I had four - but gave two to my brother.

(No, you can't be my brother)

>If so, where do you keep them?

In the bottom of my used underwear hamper - help yourself.

>And do you have a big, mean dog or an alarm system?

No, my personality usualy keeps everyone away.

>And how many firearms, and of what caliber, do you keep loaded at all times?

A .547 Bach42B, a .547 Edwards and a .525/.547 Edwards.  Them's trombones
for those who don't know - very effective at close range.

>Can you hit a rapidly moving target with any of them?

Yes, if the target is within 7th position.

Steve (blatt) Troy