[OM] Re: Hand tools -

Subject: [OM] Re: Hand tools -
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:50:57 -0200
on 19/11/2004 21:30, Garth Wood at garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> P.S.:  If you need Robertson drivers, lemme know -- I'd be happy to post
> some to you in a multi-driver format...

LOL, and thank you.

I have Canadian audio gear, and a British CDP. Their remotes conflicted with
each other. Asked to both manufacturers: Meridian didn't aknowledge the
fact, but Bryston sent me a Robertson and a .pdf immediately with
instructions on how to solve this. Incidentally, Bryston doesn't seem to be
supporting customers as good as they did ca.1999, but not sure.

Fernando.