[OM] FS: Lower prices and items added - last chance before eBay

Subject: [OM] FS: Lower prices and items added - last chance before eBay
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:46:08 -0800
Olympus items for sale.

LOWER PRICES AND NEW ITEMS ADDED!!

Lat chance before eBay listing.

I am offering these to list members first come first served. Please
reply off-list. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you
might have. If you don’t like the prices, make me an offer. Your
satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you receive an item and for ANY
reason are unsatisfied I will refund your money upon the items return in
the same condition as it was sent. Payment can be check, money order,
VISA, MC Discover, AMEX or Paypal.

Prices do not include shipping or insurance costs which I will add.
Please note that I am more than willing to ship overseas. (I am in the
United States.)

1. Olympus OM-4 W/Zuiko 50 f/1.8 $225.00 (Lower price!)
In good user condition. A fair amount of ‘strap brassing’ that was
painted over by previous owner - does not look to bad. Some scratches on
bottom plate and back. All in all though in decent cosmetic condition.
New back foam. Camera is clean and everything works well. Includes all
caps. Lens is in excellent condition, clean glass, snappy oil free
diaphragm, smooth focus, and clean cosmetically.

Zuiko lenses:
All Zuiko lenses include front & rear caps, hard case, and Olympus hood!
(Caps and case may not be original Olympus)

2. Zuiko 50 f/1.4 $40.00 (Lower price!)
Very nice and fast normal lens. Glass is in good shape diaphragm is oil
free and snappy, focusing smooth some brassing. All in all a nice fast
lens in decent user shape.

3. Zuiko 135 f4.5 macro lens W/hood $275.00 (Lower price!)
In superb mechanical, cosmetic, and optical condition glass is clean and
mark free,
diaphragm is snappy and oil free. Includes the difficult to find hood. A
great lens for field macro work. Must be used with the variable auto
tube or the bellows.

4. Zuiko 135 f2.8 telephoto $100.00 (Lower price!)
A nice fast lens. Lens is in excellent shape mechanically, cosmetically,
and optically. Includes caps.

5. Zuiko 28 f2 $250.00 (New listing)
Well regarded lens. This fast wide angle still takes 49mm filters! Lens
is in excellent shape in all respects.

Other manufacturer lenses:
6. Sigma 400 f5.6 APO IF Telephoto $250.00 (New listing)
This is a very nice super telephoto. for it’s size it is very light and
compact. Internal focusing later version APO lens. Tripod collor and
both front and rear caps included. Sorry - no case for this one.

Filters:
All are in excellent shape and have seen very little use.

7. Heliopan Slim Circular polarizer 55mm $50.00 (New listing)
Shott glass, brass rings - top optical quality. No front threads for
super thin profile, perfect for wide angle lenses. The circular
polorizer will work with any Olympus camera.

8. Heliopan 81B warming 55mm $15.00 (New listing)
Shott glass, brass rings - top optical quality thin profile

9. Heliopan UV 55mm $15.00 (New listing)
Shott glass, brass rings - top optical quality thin profile

10. Tiffen FL-D 55mm $5.00 (New listing)
Corrects ugly green tint from flourescent lights when using daylight film.

Jim Couch