[OM] Re: Louie is sick. Help me help him!

Subject: [OM] Re: Louie is sick. Help me help him!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:50:35 -0800
The M-1 was introduced at Photokina in 1972. The original non MD OM-1s
were essentially a matter of re-badging and probably showed up in early
'73. I don't remember what month I bought mine, but the production code
is June, 1973 and I bought it new.

I had a much better camera than the Pony at the time, but I was tired of
hauling the Nik*n Ftn around, especially in the mountains. I was
entranced by the new OM-1 and switched to Oly as soon as I could.

Moose