[OM] Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:48:43 +0000
I agree with both comments.  It's a peaceful scene with a feeling of
depth to it.

I have become quite sensitive to slightly off-level photos and I wonder
how I get myself to that position (RQ)*.  On the other hand, the
left-hand bank of the river might be slightly higher in elevation than
the right which lead the viewer to suppose that it is out of true
horizontally.

What do others do to avoid the need to rotate an image after processing?

Chris

* Rhetorical question ... ;-)
On 20 Nov 2004, at 4:22, Mike wrote:

> Very nice image. However i think it should be rotated a few degrees CC.
>
> mike

<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.