[OM] Re: Adjusted for level, was Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall

Subject: [OM] Re: Adjusted for level, was Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:48:28 -0800 (PST)
Andrew,

Yes, it originally was a film image.  It was scanned straight though
now after fooling with the image a bit more I feel the camera was
slightly out of level.  I rotated the images 1.5 degrees to the left in
photoshop and I feel that helps a bit.  Now that I look at them again,
it could possibly have gone 2 degrees, especially in the first.  I used
the upper most part of the water and shoreline near the center of each
frame as a guide.

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/FallMist.html

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/FallMist2.html

Richard

--- Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This was originally a film image wasn't it? Was it scanned straight?
> If so, is there any way to physically rotate before scanning?
>
> Andrew

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com