[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:47:50 -0700
Hi Andrew:

You don't have to risk detaching the lens, when all you really have to do is
open the backplate and adjust the film, much safer. The back plate  has a
handy removal pin and can be thus permanently removed if you are continually
running into perspective problems.  If you do use the permanent solution you
should consider the use of slower films as there is a slight risk of
overexposure, this is of course not as big a problem if you are shooting at
night.   :-)

Gord

PS would this qualify as a rhetorical answer?