[OM] Re: (OT) Robertson

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Robertson
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:08:16 -0500
Actually I counted 24 over the last couple of years with Canadian domains,
though a few may have been temporary.

But it isn't nationalism to like the Robertson. The first time you try
screwing horizonatally one-handed in an awkward position you'll love them.
And as mentioned the socket is effectively impossible to strip.

Andrew