[OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist

Subject: [OM] Re: Level photography ;-), was [photo] Fall Mist
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:34:22 +0000 (GMT)
 --- Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Richard
>
> I would have bought one of those little spirit level
> gizmos but for the
> fact that the suppliers (in the UK) seem to think
> that their market
> will stand ludicrous prices :-(,

Chris,
      I have been after the KOOD spirit level for
ages.
It costs about a fiver and looks - according to
illustrations I have seen of it - just what I want.
The fly in the ointment is that dealers do not seem to
stock it, and if they order less than £300 of stock a
large postage/packing fee is involved :-(

=====
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win £10k with Yahoo! Mail to
make your dream a reality.
Get Yahoo! Mail www.yahoo.co.uk/10k