[OM] Hello, an apology, and an "I'm Back" !

Subject: [OM] Hello, an apology, and an "I'm Back" !
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 00:35:12 -0000
Hi guys,

Firstly an apology.  I have had a couple of emails recently from one of
my mail servers which suggest that I have "sent" an email to the list
which has been refused.  Seems that it may have a nasty virus of some
kind.  Also received a similar (with content stripped out) from another
list member.  If I have been the source of nasty emails for anyone, I
must apologise.  I've run anti-virus etc. software on my machine and it
hasn't picked up anything yet, but I'll do some more thorough checks.
In the meantime, if anyone's had, or gets, anything from me that's
dodgy, I'd appreciate any pointers to what I need to do !!

Right, apology out the way I can get on !  I've been absent from the
list (vacation mode) for a few weeks as I've been moving house.
Everythings got really frantic, and we're still living out of boxes, but
at least now we're in and settled.  It's terrifying really - it's my
first home (well, the first one that I "own" anyway !).  More debt than
I could ever imagine !!!

Anyway, I'm back and catching up on gossip.  I haven't used the OM's in
weeks.  They are now unpacked, so they may get a workout soon - but I
still seem to be so busy.  But as soon as we are sorted - and we have
some furniture (PC is sitting on a box of old books right now, and I'm
sitting on the floor to type this !) - I'll take some photos and post
them to a site.

Finally, a big thank you to Brian and Steve for taking on the mantle of
the Exchange.  This is something I haven't yet participated in, and to
be fair there is no way I'll have the time this side of Christmas.
Hopefully this one will be a success and that will lead to another one
next summer which I can take part in.  I look forward to seeing all your
efforts on Brian's site.

Right, gotta go get some sleep.  Regards,

Jon

PS: Tom S - why (and how !) do you keep doing it ?!  I've just moved
once, and I never, ever want to go through it again !!  Good luck with
the move back to Florida.