[OM] ( OM ) Winter Solstice site alive

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Winter Solstice site alive
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:57:13 +1300
Hi folks,

After a little testing, the site seems to be image-capable.

I have one set of images in the 2003 directory, at
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/

Feel free to check it out, please report any problems you may have.

I am now ready to accept 2003 exchange images you'd like displayed.

Please be sure to use the e-mail link provided at the top of the 2003 page.
Otherwise your mail may fall into the relentless grip of my careless and
unsophisticated anti-spam trap and be consigned for ever to the happy
hunting ground of lost electrons - a kind of black hole for errant e-mails.

Brian