[OM] Re: Nice tactics for auction sellers.

Subject: [OM] Re: Nice tactics for auction sellers.
From: Thomas.Fenwick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:22:57 -0000
Chris,

Yes; same lens.  I didn't see it that time round; had sort of given up looking
for the right 50/1.4 until I found it in this b-i-n.  I don't know that I'd
have gone as far as £80 for it, but it certainly knocked enough off the OM-1 to
make the whole deal look at least OK.

As it turns out (fast deal) both lens and OM-1 are immaculate so I'm happy.
I've wanted a nice OM-1 ever since I trashed the one my Dad gave me in about
1980 and this one seems smoother/quieter even than I remember...

Tom

From: Chris Savage [mailto:zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx]

>Thought you might like to see this auction>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3853898244
>
>I told the seller he should be on this list; seems like a
>nice guy.
>

>Hmmm, the lens he's 'given' you is the one I didn't get in 3852214754. I
>wasn't too unhappy at missing out on it as i didn' t like the tone of
>his listing. Seemed to me he was saying, "You owe me at least £80 for
>this so don't waste my time by bidding lower." Then he starts the
>bidding at £15???

==== PLEASE NOTE ====
This email is for the intended recipient only and is confidential. If this
email has been misdirected, please let the sender know and delete it.  Any
disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited.

Although we take great care to protect our network from computer viruses, we
accept no responsibility for mail-borne viruses and recommend that you scan the
email and its attachments.  If you do find any virus please let us know so that
we may take appropriate action.

For the legal protection of our business any email sent or received by us may
be monitored or intercepted.

For details of the registered offices of the companies using this email gateway
please see http://www.nestle.co.uk/regoff.htm