[OM] Is there something to see in Scotland ?

Subject: [OM] Is there something to see in Scotland ?
From: Guillaume Remy <guillaumme_75@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:18:46 +0100 (CET)
Hello list,

I'm planning a trip to Scotland next summer: the 16th   world meeting of 2cv
friends
(http://www.2cvgb.co.uk/) holds in Kelso.

My idea would be to remain a few days more (1 à 2   weeks, depends of the
program) to catch some
breathetaking places on film and, perhaps, to do some tourism.

Scottish members, and others who know Scotland, I know you're on the list ! So
please, help me to
miss not *what you just can't miss when you'll be there*.

thanks in advance,
Guillaume

PS: while about writing, Dean: your shots are awful ! The same worth for
Graham.. seeing your
photos is always delighting & frustrating. "How do they do !?"

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com