[OM] Re: [OT] Another update on the helicopter pilot

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Another update on the helicopter pilot
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:22:41 +0100
Wow - has it really been 4 years!  Thanks for the update and glad to hear he's
doing well.
And now he's getting into risky situations again :-(
I empathize with your worries while he is in the Gulf.  My daughter recently
returned from that part of the world (Royal Navy / Lieutenant / Deputy Weapons
Officer / HMS St Albans) and even though it turned out she was far from action
it was a worrying time for her parents!
best regds
Jez