[OM] Re: Is there something to see in Scotland ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is there something to see in Scotland ?
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:28:57 -0000
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:31:12 -0000, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris is right, that Kelso is a long way from the highlights of deepest
> Scotland.

Och, now, this will never do!

Photographically, the Borders yield to none in terms of interest; the
castles alone (Smailholm Tower is nearby Kelso, for a kick-off) are
atmospheric, with real history. This is the frontier between the
barbarous, expansionist South and the civilised, contented North. Has
been, since before there was even a North and a South, if you get my
meaning.

I'm in a bit of a rush tonight and busy for the next two, but I shall
marshall my resources and give the poor boy a list. Shame on you soothrons
for leading him astray..!

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS