[OM] Re: ( OM ) Winter Solstice site alive

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Winter Solstice site alive
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:00:42 -0200
on 22/11/2004 03:57, Brian Swale at bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am now ready to accept 2003 exchange images you'd like displayed.
This I didn't understand.
Do you mean the exchange goes backwards until last year's solstice, so we
could be having two exchanges before December 21? - or that I can send you a
small file to be displayed there without entering the exchange?. Or was an
exchange held before Dec 21 2003 and I missed it?
I saw two pictures already displayed, yesterday or perhaps the day before.
The site is seen ok with iCab, my current browser.

Interesting messing with latitudes and longitudes - seasons and days.
Reminds me of a book I read...

Fernando.