[OM] Re: Flash Q and minor rant

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash Q and minor rant
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:27:50 +0000
Actually, I have two Polaroid backs.  Problem is, they're both for the "big
boy" cameras.  Anyway, I don't think I've got any film for them.

I think I have pretty much figured out the proper distances.  I started out
guessing that the T32 should be about three or four times further from the
subject than the T8.  I got a little nervous about that ratio, so I dug out the
Sekonic L-718 and took a reading or two.  Close enough for old codger
experimenting.  Since I long ago paid for both the film and the processing
mailers, I'm looking at this pretty much as a freebie exercise, except for the
74 cents' (*) worth of postage per roll.  :-)

Thanks for the input.  Reassures me I'm not totally wasting film.

Walt

(*) E,S&L people, take note: another appropriate usage of the plural possessive
apostrophe

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --