[OM] Re: Looking for an extender for Tokina 90mm macro

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for an extender for Tokina 90mm macro
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:20:52 EST

In a message dated 11/24/2004 2:35:08 AM Central Standard Time,
cameraroda@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I am  looking for the Tokina Extender that allows to arrive to the 1:1  ratio

I've owned one of these lenses in the past and it is, as I'm sure you know,
a wonderful lens.  They are, as are their extension tube, not nearly as
common as some other third party 90mm macro lenses.  Should you not find  the
specific proprietary tube, you might attempt to discover the length needed  and
replicate it with any brand of auto extension tubes which would fit your  OM.
Irrespective of the tube you end up with, you have a nice macro lens,  capable
of doing producing outstanding results.  Bill  Barber