[OM] Re: The magic box has landed

Subject: [OM] Re: The magic box has landed
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:47:35 +1100
Top suggestion Gord, matter of fact I did a winery tour a couple of weeks
ago so my wine rack has been restocked nicely.  So if I end up with
anything from out of the box I'll pop a bottle of Rutherglen red into the
mail to Tom.

Assuming he drinks red that is...and as long as Australia Post lets me mail
it...

Andrew McPhee