[OM] Re: Photo: Triple Pink

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo: Triple Pink
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:02:47 -0800
On 11/24/04 4:57 AM, "Andrew McPhee" <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And I like how the three adults are all wearing dark-colored
> clothing which makes the pink areas really jump out at you - it was very
> considerate of them!

Nice shot Peter!

I wonder if the two men aren't twins...? Not only is their clothing dark,
but they're dressed exactly alike.

Green Lake is a wonderful spot for people watching here in Seattle. On a
nice day, there will be literally thousands of people strolling, jogging,
skating and riding bikes around the path that encircles the lake. I hadn't
thought of going up there to practice "street shots" but looks to be a great
idea!

Rob Harrison
Seattle