[OM] Re: Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: Catholic guilt
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:04:06 -0000
Excellent photos Chris!

Now how good is 'good'?  Judging by how bad 'minty' can be, I would say you
don't have much hope - the lens body seems in great shape, after all!  BUT
if the serial number is not the one you thought you were buying, then it's
an open-and-shut case, no contest, you win.  But I can't say what the prize
is going to be!

--
Piers