[OM] Re: Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: Catholic guilt
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:41:44 -0800
If life were fair just the fact that he used a "fake" picture would get you
a complete refund. The seller is the one who should feel guilty but surely
doesn't. I bought a camera outfit with two lenses described as "clear". The
owner also used sandpaper to remove spots. Returned it but lost shipping.
Good luck,
-jeff