[OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Off-camera flash with OM1
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:45:22 -0000
There are lots of ways of doing this, but none better than the way Maitani
designed...

OM! - QA310 - PBG1 + remote sensor. Job done.

Using a T- series will require you to keep the O pointed at the subject (so
the tilt and swivel of the BG are pretty much useless to you, or to use GN
calculations (hard with bounce!!!) or a separate flash meter.
This capability is what sets the QA310 apart. Well that and the lethal extra
battery pack. Also pbg1 works at least as well as PBG2 when used
left-handed. It's cr*p right-handed though:- no motor trigger.

Maybe someone has some ideas about how to adapt the remote sensor to use
with a T-series?

Julian