[OM] Re: another 135mm, focal length no one likes

Subject: [OM] Re: another 135mm, focal length no one likes
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:25:10 -0500
You are talking about a 135mm lens....I picked one up (F3.5) in a
bargain bin at a local camera shop in Cleveland....not bad fang for ten
bucks. Someone mentioned that the lens is not good for portraits. I have
heard otherwise. Whats the deal on this lens? Is this actually an
Olympus made lens or 3rd party? Just wondered. I have been tempted to
sell mine but for what I paid for it....I doubt that I would ever find
another in this condition.

- Ali