[OM] Re: Att: Andreas Pirner

Subject: [OM] Re: Att: Andreas Pirner
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:07:08 -0000
Fernando, have you looked at the ebay prie history at www.haukeboe.com?

The front badge is probably VSOE - Voll (Full) Service Olympus Europa, used
as a sign that it was not a grey import, much as some US OM-1 had a
stars-and-stripes label, and OM-40 was called OM-PC (and so on).  The label
inside is likely just the German importer's address (Hamburg?) for warranty
service.

--
Piers