[OM] Re: 40mm. pancake alert

Subject: [OM] Re: 40mm. pancake alert
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:38:04 EST
What is he talking about in the 35-80mm 2.8 lens auction about it being a
"Sinar Version"?

     "  This model was selected by Sinar to be used by their high-end digital
back. In fact the sample up on this page is one manufactured for Sinar
Digital. I don’t know it for sure but this zoom model had to go through more
stringent quality test both by Olympus and Sinar. Something like handpicked!
"

George