[OM] Re: Att: Andreas Pirner

Subject: [OM] Re: Att: Andreas Pirner
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:44:38 -0800
Fungus in the mirror chamber? ... It's pretty common for the foam to break
down and leave marks on either the mirror or the pentaprism. I don't think
I've seen fungus in the camera itself. The camera doesn't seem to suck in
the fungus spores and provide as nice of a humid environment as a lens.
-jeff