[OM] Website update with some Zuiko 35shift photos

Subject: [OM] Website update with some Zuiko 35shift photos
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:05:44 -0800 (PST)
I updated the website with some new (and old) photographs taken
with the Olympus gear.  Of note on the homepage are two
photographs taken with the Zuiko 35/shift.

Also, I have an unfair comparison test between digital and
Velvia. Oh, and a new photograph on the bottom of the Essays and
Product Reviews page.

A particular item of discussion/note is the defraction pattern
in a lightsource in the lower-left corner of the bottom photo on
the home page.

www.image66media.com

By the way, I've started using NoiseWare for image cleanup. It
works suprisingly good on digital images, but in my testing,
even better on scanned film.

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com