[OM] Re: (OT) Left-footer, was Catholic guilt

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Left-footer, was Catholic guilt
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:03:29 +1100
As in 'one who kicks with the wrong foot' - long term usage and
widespread. Wetre I came from in South lancashire, it may have been
because most Catholics were Irish Liverpool supporters.
In he UK and Aus it dates back to when society was fairly culturally
and racially homogenous and the RC's were all they had when the urge to
discriminate came over the average bigot.
AndrewF
(Anyway, they're all just 'god-botherers' to me, sect irrelevant).