[OM] Re: E1 colour rendition vs Ektachrome E100 family

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 colour rendition vs Ektachrome E100 family
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:24:36 -0800
It is a beautiful picture and I like its warmth.

It seems to me that a comparison of a film rendition and a digital
image is to miss the point of the flexibility of digital.  A digital
camera maker may decide on a "look" for the jpeg format which can be
varied greatly by in-camera settings, but shooting raw gives you the
flexibility of rendering it any way you desire.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA