[OM] Re: $895 E-1 BIN

Subject: [OM] Re: $895 E-1 BIN
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:41:31 -0500
This past weekend as I ventured out on Black Friday (for those of you
who reside in the U.S.)...I noticed people snapping up DSLR's left and
right. Certainly there were people buying the P&S digicams but I had
never seen so many people hot on the DSLR's. Especially at places like
Best Buy, Target, etc. Either consumers are getting smarter or prices
are falling too quickly!!

I feel really bad for the poor saps who got suckered into buying some of
the crappy P&S digicams at places like Best Buy...cuz the sales people
knew next to nothing about them and made recommendations off the handle.
Being the smarter consumer...I did a comparison of online retailers vs.
brick & mortar and found online having some damn fine deals.

- Ali