[OM] [FS][OT] C*n*n D10 FS

Subject: [OM] [FS][OT] C*n*n D10 FS
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:12:40 -0000
Hi Guys,

Rather OT FS message I'm afraid, but I know some of you here are keen on
the C*n*n digital route.  A friend of mine has recently upgraded from
the D10 to the D20.  Lucky bloke - his wife bought it for him for his
Birthday !!!  (Tried to get her to instill these principles in my
girlfriend, but it didn't work !)

Anyway, he's looking to sell on his D10.  I don't have many details
(sounds like a dodgy eb*y ad, but if there's any interest I'll get more
details), but it's about a year old, and I know he always takes care of
his stuff.  Sale includes the D10 and the Battery Grip.  He's looking
for around 700GBP.

If anyone's interested I can either pass your email on to him or get
some more details.  Mail me (off-list if you wish to keep your dabbling
in the dark-side anonymous !) if this interests you.

Regards,

Jon