[OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com

Subject: [OM] Re: Great E-1 150/2.0 pix on dpreview.com
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:01:15 -0500
It's a $3k MSRP lens.  For me, it will take a lot of extra shooting to generate
spare cash for this puppy.   But it is on my list.  The 300/2.8 is way, way too
long for my uses, but I could easily use a 150/2 in the basketball arena, on
the soccer field with a 1.4x, shooting nature, or for nice portraits.

It will be a $2,000 lens in 12 months sourced from the "right" places.

Skip