[OM] Re: Walkies

Subject: [OM] Re: Walkies
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:52:27 -0800
Sharp eye Gordon. The area around the airport is old farm land. The airport
came to terms with that years ago and allows farming to continue. In fact
there are two hay crops taken off each year right around the runways (saves
the airport on maintenance). The fences are literally cow fences as you can
easily see in the following shot:
        http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/Walkies.03.jpg

This one was taken in mid October. The cattle are moved out now and won't
return until the spring.
Barry H

PS This was also shot with the C50